Education And Your Business Success
Education is a key to your success. I try to keep learning eveything that is relevant as part of my overall business strategy.
However, and this is very important, you need to have both a strategy for learning and a clear and relevant goal of what you will be learning.
In this world where information is available at the click of a mouse button, it’s imperative that you focus on only those resources that will improve your business and help you reach your goals.
It is quite easy to get into a pathway of education that becomes almost addictive and stops your progress as you develop information overload.
My tips to help with this include:
– clearly define what you need to learn
– research the most reputable sources of information about the subject
– set a time limit for your study
– implement things as you learn them
– don’t get caught up in chasing “new” information
Leaning is important, but avoiding overload paralysis is more important.
If you find yourself doing more learning than action, then it is time to reassess your educational strategies.